Halloween 7/24/365

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Halloween 2010- The journey begins


July 3- I think this is the 5th or 6th year now. Every year it grows bigger and crazier, like zombies rising out of the graveyard..so a fellow haunter told me last year. Anyway, this year I decided to create this blog for other home haunters or like minded ghouls who know that on this day there are 121 days until halloween! Probably for the last couple of years I have found myself starting to prepare and build for the 3+ hour show around this time. Somewhere between the middle of June and July 4th. You will see that it is barely enough time for what I need to accomplish!
Today is the day we move one of the 2 cars out of the garage and start the clean out, the planning, the chalk markings on the floor that tell us where the 'halls' will lie. You can see here in this image, it doesn't look like much. I get that. But gradually it is transformed into a creatively creepy illusion, fantasy and the spooktacular 'Halls of Doom' by the end of October. I hope you enjoy this as much as I will. Please read the 'About me' section to get a sense of where all of this came from and where it might be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment