Halloween 7/24/365

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 14- survived the Noreaster


Well yes we did survive that....barely. The vortex hoops remained totally dry, but unfortunately with the wind, the canopy does keep shifting and some of the segments have to be repositioned periodically. I tried duct taping to see if that helps. If I had to do it again I would go with the 12 x 20 so as not to have to use any extension pieces. Only need another 2 weeks though. We continue to press on getting things done. The vortex bridge is nearly complete and zone 4 was finished today. The video is sort of a walk through of zone 4 without the simulated electrocution with the ghost actor so all you hear is the lightning storm. With so little time left I am not having the time to demonstrate some of the details such as how to create lightning effect, etc. I will do this after perhaps on a separate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment