Halloween 7/24/365

Saturday, August 11, 2012

2012- Day 81 -Flicker candles

We're busy making the crypt upgrades. I did manage to pull some vines and some creepy looking twigs etc from the yard. I also did one coat of gray on the crypt ceiling. We'll see if that takes out the shine.
I have everything for the chandelier except the mask latex. Looks like I'll have to go online for that, but we will have to make the thing first. It looks very involved. I don't know how these guys can say this takes only a couple of hours! One of the keys, Ghouls, is obviously the candles. We are all looking for the ultimate candle that looks real but isn't! Now I know there are some Wizards out there that can do these from scratch. I am not a Wizard. I'm more of a mad scientist. I am going to concede the candle making and instead I found these things called Rosco candles , "indistinguishable from real flame". OK well let's not get carried away, but so far, and I have been looking for a couple of years now, they are the best I have seen. They come wired and you just connect to a 9 volt power source. Here is kind of what it looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment